From the moment you hear about a project, ideas start running through your mind. Colors. Fonts. Images. You’re able to pull it all together in a way that visually tells a story. And you know how to relay that visual story in a complete package: logos, brand books, email newsletters, social media assets, product packaging, advertising signs.
We are looking for a brand designer who has expertise across or within product, visual, industrial, brand and website design. Someone who can bring our client’s vision to life. An innovator who thinks outside of the box and can take on complex projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating intentional brand identities that tell our client’s story visually, attracting and keeping the attention of their target audience.
- Designing logos and other brand elements that support that newly created brand.
- Building style guides and brand books that show others how to build upon your work.
- Liaising with T+P staff members throughout the project to ensure designs are accurate, efficient and functional.
You’re equipped with:
- Experience: You have 5+ years of experience building brand identities with an expertise in graphic design, logo creation, selecting strategic color palettes and typography.
- Skills: You’re an expert with the Adobe suite.
- Communication: You’re able to communicate your ideas in a way that gets our clients and team excited about each brand.
- Independence: Completely capable of managing your own schedule. You know how to juggle simultaneous projects and multiple deliverables.
Bonus if you can:
- Translate your designs into digital media: social media, email newsletters, etc.
At T+P, we care about you and your family. What you’ll get:
- 100% remote environment
- You own your own work schedule
- Flexible time off
- Collaborative team — we work in pods that include brand managers, designers, marketers and developers
- Plenty of growth opportunities. We care about you, personally and professionally. We offer growth plans and mentorship opportunities that help you reach your full potential.